Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013



WWW hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


WWW_Wednesdays4
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?







Son of the SwordWhat are you currently reading? Son of the Sword by Adrian Lee. I hadn't read anything of this nature for awhile. It's alright, nothing overly special as of yet though.


I am also Beta reading a book called Tamrin so we will see how that goes!





That Wedding (That Boy, #2)
Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)What did you recently finish? That Wedding which got seriously on my nerves for over half the book. I also just finished Wait for Me by J. Lynn, the first half of this book is incredible, then the editing stops and there are so many mistakes it hurts. However still a good story and if those get fixed up it has the potential to be great.







Spider-Man: The Darkest HoursWhat do you think you will be reading next? I will probably start Spider-Man the Darkest Hours by Jim Butcher. My best friend just lent this to me and it looks amazing. Cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment