Tuesday, 2 April 2013
Top Ten Tuesday #3
Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme hosted at Broke and Bookish! The top ten of this week:
April 2: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character (I know how y'all love your book boyfriends :P )
Oh this is a good one!! In no particular order..
1. Severn from the Chronicles of Elantra by Michelle Sagara. He is sweet and loyal to a fault and intelligent and just rather sexy!
2. Zsadist from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. While all those brothers are delicious he is by far my favourite. There's something about the damaged bad boy.
3. Noah from Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. He is that bad boy with baggage that has a hidden soft side under all that attitude.
4. Barrons from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. If you havent read this what are you waiting for? If you have you know exactly why I love him.
5. Ryan from the Temperance Brennan series by Kathy Reichs. Yes he can be a real ass. But he is such a sexy and intelligent detective. I always enjoy the books with him in them more. Yum.
6. Valek from the Study series by Maria V. Snyder. There aren't words to describe the why here. Just read them, I'm sure you will love him too.
7. Ryshad from the Tales of Einarinn by Juliet E. McKenna. He is a swordsman who has sworn allegiance to his lord but who still stands for himself. He fights for what is right, looks out for his land and protects those he loves first and foremost.
8. Adam from the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. First of all he's a werewolf, what's sexier than that?! Oh and he is the pack leader so he is dominant as can be. With all that said though, he is sweet and willing to take things slowly. He would make a pretty amazing date I would think!
9. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth. I haven't read Insurgent still, but I loved him in Divergent and he definitely makes that book boyfriend worthy list!
10. Clay Danvers from The Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong. Okay, I have a thing for wolves! This seductively handsome blonde man stole my heart early. He does so many dumb things but finds ways to make up for it. He can be scarily possessive but he grows from it and becomes this all around attractive guy.
So there are some of my book boyfriends. Who are yours?